Surprize Pregnancy Blog

Yep, we were shocked. Please check out my pregnancy blog at http://redgrapefruitsegments.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Looking back

and building the case for being better. In tracking out my cycles on my desktop computers

I have been able to somewhat pinpoint when days will be good and be bad. And yet, while I'm in the bad days, it's hard to see that progress has been made.
So today I'm making myself look back and document what has been better this cycle.
with the IUD, the bleeding has almost stopped
with the chinese herbs and acupuncture the breast pain has really reduced as well along with the extreme bloating. And these are all great things.
But today has been sad and confusing. I'm quick to anger and tears, feel tired and wondering what I'm doing with my life.
It also doesn't help that I'm tired from a cranky two year old last night. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments: